To root your Tecno A1 or F7, here are the steps:
- Download pda.net from here
- Download ERoot from here
- Install the pda.net.It will prompt for device type. Select other. It will prompt you to connect your phone to your computer with USB debugging enabled on your phone. Do so.
- Extract and run the ERoot downloaded. It displays in chinese. Just ignore it. Wait a while. A root button should appear. If it doesn't, close the pda.net running from your system tray.
- Click on the root button. Your phone should be rooted in about 10 seconds. After that, you should have superuser installed on your phone.
- You can reboot your device and enjoy root access.